Post release sneaker's show 2017 Moscow
Sneaker.Show: Russia’s first sneaker culture exhibition and festival
On June 24-25, Moscow hosted the first exhibition dedicated to sneaker culture – Sneaker.Show! During two days, attendees could discover hundreds of popular sneaker models and novelties from well-known brands.
The exhibition involved Saucony Originals, Vladofootwear, LedSneakersShop, Street Wave, Upgradez Shop, LECHARLATAN, and a range of other companies.
A special feature of the exhibition zone was unique works by such customizers as Tyoma Maier and Arthur Bochkov. By the way, Tyoma showed all attendees how to turn common sports shoes into customized sneakers.
At the Open Space platform, MC Dmitry Egorov aka Gabonskaya Gadyuka talked to sneaker industry representatives.
Guests discussed various issues:
• customizer Maggi: his way to customization;
• customizer Arthur Bochkov: his most successful customs, including the custom dedicated to the Russian Bear mascot of the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games;
• skater Gena Kakusha: skateboarding development;
• customizer Tyoma Maier: significant restoration and customization skills;
• graphic designer Alexey Barkhan: his drawing style;
• sneaker photographer Efim Glazkov: sneaker photographing secrets.
Sneaker.Show included Breakdance Battle 2×2 with the following finalists: Arsen Arakelyan and Abdul Anasov, Anton Starodubtsev and Vlad Platonov. Arsen and Abdul won and obtained 20 000 RUB!
There was also KING OF THE CIRCLE battle among everyone interested! We are ready to announce the winners of this competition:
• 1st place – b-boy Fara;
• 2nd place – Lil Jazz;
• 3rd place – b-boy Abram;
The champion received gifts from partners and unique sports shoes from Led Sneaker Shop.
All attendees regardless their gender and age were able to participate in the skateboarding contest “Pirozhki & Union Mini Ramp”.
The winners are:
• 1st place –Andrey Fedotenkov;
• 2nd place –Misha Stepanov;
• 3rd place –Misha Mazhega ;
• The best trick nomination – Igor Ksenofontov.
Sneaker.Show was attended by sneakerheads, sports shoes lovers, customizers, sneaker bloggers, skaters, and break-dancers! Our event allowed to review sneaker industry novelties, to communicate with famous individuals, and to participate in various activities.
We express particular gratitude to the Bracelet Sponsor – Citylink – as well as to our partners, providing gifts at the event: Upgradez shop, LECHARLATAN, LedSneakersShop, Street Wave, Pirozhki Wheels Company, Union, and Fresh Bar.
Sneaker.Show means the sneaker exhibition, Open Space, battles, tournaments, and drawings!